Industry: Telecommunication – Robotics Process Automation
Position: RPA Specialist
Working location: Budapest
On behalf of our partner, a major player of the global telecom industry, we are looking for
(Robotics Process Automation – Telecom Industry)
The hands-on Robotics Specialist will support the global team to implement the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) strategy by creating/programming automated/robotic systems that take over repetitive, data-intensive or manual human activities with IT applications, e.g. CRM, Workflow or ERP.
RPA is one important corner stone of digitalization strategy to increase automation, improve efficiency and to reduce cost. The programming will be executed with robotics tools as blueprism & UI Path as well as via C#, C++, .NET, Java and MS VB6.
- Configure new processes and objects (i.e. Robots) using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand using Robotics technologies such as UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.;
- Analyze, understand and document the business processes in detail where required;
- Manage the creation and maintenance of solution documentation;
- Build, configure, and test robotic systems and modify computer application software, specialized utility programs;
- Train users how to use part-automated robots, i.e. SW, which is installed on personal computers;
- Designing and implement automated robotic systems to increase the efficiency and data quality levels within the international telecom wholesale business;
- Technical operation support for the created robotic systems;
- Responsible to create and update a Robotics roadmap;
- Proactive manage, report and escalate potential problems at any stage;
- Manage testing and document results;
- Work with process-improvement teams to analyze and understand business processes;
- Engage directly with process owners / subject matter experts (SME’s) to gather business process details and identify solution requirements;
- Craft the business case for each initiative to evaluate feasibility;
- Serve as an expert, trusted, advisor to senior management on RPA matters.
- Develop software solutions for automation of core applications in C#, .NET;
- Continuous communication with the project members;
- Prepare and maintanin solution documents;
- Prepare draft test cases and execute tests with relevant Subject Metter Experts (SMEs);
- Ensure operability of developed solutions and act as 1st/2nd Level Support for user/SMEs inquiries.
Essential qualifications and professional skills:
- Experience in building software robots (RPA);
- 3-5 years of experience in C# development;
- C#,C++, .NET, MS VB6 knowledge;
- MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle DB knowledge;
- Experience in robotics tools as e.g. blueprism and UIPath;
- Very good understanding of IP, data transmission and telecommunications technology solutions in general;
- Experience in telecommunications business particularly international wholesale is an advantage;
- Proven knowledge and experience relevant to the position, and a commitment to continuously updating this knowledge;
- International project experience is an advantage;
- Fluent in English.
Personal skills and competencies:
- Culture of service excellence;
- Deadline and detail-oriented; ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills;
- Ability of efficient multi-task handling;
- Proactive, self-starter approach;
- Ready to contribute to an open dialogue and knowledge sharing.
Application: firstname.lastname@example.org, reference: RPA_201709T
Project owner: Izabella RÉMÁN, email@example.com , +36 20 555 0535