Industry: Telecommunication – Global IT
Position: IT system administrator trainee
Working location: Budapest
- supporting the IT Manager in daily routine jobs, backup responsibility in his absence
- participating in regional development projects
- incident management, communication with internal and external partners.
- ongoing studies: IT, business informatics, IT specialist or similar
- inspired by modern IT solutions
- fluent English and Hungarian
- MS Office
- good understanding of hardware and software solutions
- basic network management experience
- open-mind, solution oriented personality, good communications skills
- personal motivation and joy of work in a multinational environment.
- valuable trainee position with responsibility and development potential
- trainee salary (gr. 150.000 HUF / month) + target bonuses
- German classes upon request.
This position is opened with a 30-40 hours / week employment in Budapest, according to Hungarian Labor Law. Trainee period: from August / September 2017, with minimum 6 months contract.
If you feel motivated to work in a truly international and highly professional team in the global telecom business, send your application to info (at) workshop-hr.com with reference GYAK_2017_08ITAdmin as soon as possible.
How is working with us as a trainee? Read here some trainee experiences (Hungarian version only).