Industry: Telecommunication – Global Operation
Position: Management trainee
Working location: Budapest
On behalf of our Client, a key player of the international telecommunication sector, we are looking for candidates for a Management trainee program
- supporting the Global Wholesale / IT / HR / and Project Management Teams in daily operation, being in contact with international teams
- participating in regional projects
- working with market research data
- making presentations and reports
- handling related administration
- incident management, communication with internal and external partners.
- ongoing studies: business, international trade, business analyst, project management, it business informatics, HR specialization
- inspired by modern telecom industry
- Fluent in English
- MS Office
- open-mind, solution oriented personality, good communications skills
- personal motivation and joy of work in a multinational environment.
- valuable trainee position with responsibility and development potential in your area of specialization
- international, professional working environment
- trainee salary (gr. 150.000 HUF/month, cafeteria)
- German classes upon request
- some trainings abroad.
This position is opened with a 25-40 hours / week employment in Budapest, according to Hungarian Labor Law. Trainee period: from September 2017, with minimum 6 months contract (maximum 18 months).
If you feel motivated to work in a truly international and highly professional team in the global telecom business, send your application to info (at) workshop-hr.com with reference GYAK_2017_09TRAINEE as soon as possible.
How is working with us as a trainee? Read here some trainee experiences (Hungarian version only).