Industry: Telecommunication – Global IT-tool development
Position: IT project management trainees
Working location: Budapest
- supporting international commercial and internal sales tool development department in business administration and customer communication, daily IT (B2B) customer support of the working tools, testing and claim management
- working with market research data
- making presentations and riports
- handling related administration.
- ongoing studies: IT, business informatics, IT business analyst, project management or similar
- inspired by modern IT solutions
- fluent English
- German working proficiency is a big plus
- experienced user of MS Office
- open mind person, excellent communication skills
- personal motivation, joy of international work.
- valuable trainee position with responsibility and development potential
- international, professional working environment (not a shared service center!)
- flexible working hours
- trainee salary (gr. 150.000 HUF/month) + target bonuses
- German classes upon request
- some trainings abroad
- diploma support upon request.
All positions are 30-40 hours / week employment in Budapest, according to Hungarian Labor Law.
Being successful in the above positions does not require Hungarian knowledge.
Trainee period: from August / September 2017, with minimum 6 months contract.
If you feel motivated to work in a truly international and highly professional team in the global telecom business, send your application to: info(kukac)workshop-hr.com with the reference: GYAK_2017_08IT.
How is working with us as a trainee? Read here some trainee experiences (Hungarian version only).